Friday, March 9, 2012

Why is Deus Ex: Human Revolution Running slow on my pc?

Ok.

Just downloaded it.

Turned all the settings to low.

Still Laggy as hell. But mw2 has NO lag on my pc.

I checked, i pass all the reccomended and required specs.

AMD Raedon 6450 gfx card, 3.5 gigs ram, 2.7 ghz, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2390T CPU @ 2.70GHz

can someone explain why its running so slow or how to fix it?

btw windows 7Why is Deus Ex: Human Revolution Running slow on my pc?
It's your video card. It's not really meant for gaming. MW2 doesn't really demand high specs.

If possible, upgrade. That's the only way to really fix the problem

If on a budget, the 5670/6670 is the best for you. It could probably run on medium, some maybe high. Be sure to check your power supply too if planning on upgrading. If you have a 500w or better power supply, I recommend the GTX 550ti or the Radeon 6850. If you don't however, the 5670 is your best choice and you will have to run Deus Ex on medium/high.Why is Deus Ex: Human Revolution Running slow on my pc?
I don't know how the 6450 would meet the recommended requirements. It's not a gaming card. MW2 is a few years old and not using DirectX 11 featues like Deus Ex, so you can't compare the performance at all. The latest patch for the game fixed most of the major performance issues. Steam should have downloaded it automatically when you installed it though as long as you make sure your preferences for the game are set to always keep it up to date.Why is Deus Ex: Human Revolution Running slow on my pc?
Check your Processes to make sure you don't have anything extra that you don't want running in the background
the pro is to be in your settings, I think. somewhere must be wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment