Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth getting?

Well this game seems as though everyone loves it. I have read lots of reviews and all are positive about the game. It looks like an awesome game with the stealth, combat or espionage ways you can take on the game. All I am worried about really is that it will be one of those games where I play it once through and then put it down. Is it like Mass Effect 2 where you can play it over and over again or is it like Fallout 3, slow and boring, a game that I get half way through and then put it down forever. How long does the game take to finish? Could you guys give me a full run down on this game or if there is any other awesome roleplaying games out there.

If you could cover:

Gameplay

Graphics

Replayability

And fun Factor

Thanks GuysIs Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth getting?
Yes, I think it's worth buying. But... it depends a lot on what you like.



I think the gameplay is very good, the story line is captivating, the choice and consequence system is one of the better ones I've encountered. I have been happy with the choices I've made in the game but it's left me wondering what it would have been like if I made different choices. This will lend, I think, to at least one or two more play-throughs for me. (I'm not quite through the game but, apparently, am close).



The graphics are very well done. I was not disappointed but I also won't say they are ground-breaking.



I have found it to be quite fun so far. I especially like the mix of stealth, problem solving and "guns ablazing" moments/options. For the most part, the game has lived up to the hype though not completely. My personal score for the game would probably rate a 9 out of 10.Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution worth getting?
i found the game kinda boring but the story is so cool and talks about people moral feelings and minds toward a human evolution of self modding

brief summary

you are adam jensen and work for sarif industries and have a gf named megan then one day the company gets attacked you die and megan dies maybe but you were rebuilt for unknown reason

you got 4 cities shangai detroit singapore and montreal in the way you find out that the people you should trust betray you specially your gf

game finishes if you want to tell mankind that human enchanment is bad or good

game play

boring as hell limited ammo limited space inventory the game area for each level is like 1 or 2 miles big there little mission to do like in 5 minutes you already know your way around the city boss fights are bad you only get little guns to battle the bosses they get rockets lasers

graphics

look are bad for a 2011 game they look like a ps2 graphics

replay fun factor

you get bored at like 10 hours of game play becuase of ammo and doing the same missions again and again going to same place again again oringinal deus ex is 10 times bigger

tip

i recommend renting the game becuase you gonna waste 50 dollars and the game did meet what the people thought it would be and reviews they only play like first two hours of the game and that is their review don;t trust reviews
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • dragon age ii
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment