Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC or PS3?

I prefer Action RPGs like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc. on PC. Not to mention I am far better with FPS using a Mouse and Keyboard. However, I don't know whether Deus Ex is going to more hand to hand, i.e. Batman Arkham Asylum, which I think a controller would be better for. Based on what I've seen and read it looks like it is more of a shooter with some hand to hand like Uncharted. So any help would be appreciated!



PC specs are:

AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.51 GHz

4 GB RAM

Windows Vista 32 bit OS

NVidia GeForce 9600 GT

Creative SB X-FiShould I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC or PS3?
Its a good question. Im a ps3 %26amp; pc owner but my pc is past it now. And im totaly with you on using mouse+keyboard for fps.

If i had the choice id get it for pc easily. Will be cheaper too, which is always a bonus these days lol
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a worthy prequel to these games. If you like cybernetics,scifi,etc this is for you. While the game (so far ive only played for about 2 hours) has some minor issues (i found that the cover system isnt perfect or maybe its my playing style)I felt like this is a stroke of good luck for us gamers...with so many crap games coming out...Im looking forward to playing more of this.Should I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC or PS3?
PC! But I'm a biased PC gamer. :)
its gonna be DRM direct to steam so in the end might as well get it for the console incase i want to sell it later, i doubt the graphics are gonna be that much better on pc for this gameShould I get Deus Ex: Human Revolution for PC or PS3?
your pc set up is good so id go for pc proberly gonna get better gameplay that way aswell. ps3 kinda sucks compare to pc game community.

No comments:

Post a Comment