Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gears of War 3 or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

Both of these games look epic and one of them is made by epic. LOL. Na but these games have equally good reviews and they look like they have similar cover systems. I love shooters like Mass Effect 2 but I don't know which one of these games will keep me playing and playing like CoD.

Will I ever get bored of GoW or Deus Ex.

If you guys could highlight the pros cons of both these games that would be great p.s. I have play a little bit of the previous GoW's.

Gameplay

Graphics

Replayability

Fun-ability

Coolness : P

ThanksGears of War 3 or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Deus Ex is a must buy for anyone who likes a fantastic story and quality gameplay. It's mostly a First Person game, but it is like Fallout in the RPG kinda sense. You upgrade your character how you want to, find alternate routes to accomplish goals and play it how you want. I know it sounds kinda clich茅 in a way, but trust me it's WORTH IT. You can take on enemies like a ninja %26amp; avoid them. Or go in guns blazing and kill EVERYONE. I'm not sure if it helps to play the previous titles to understand the story but I think it's useful to get an idea of things.



The only thing that Gears 3 and DE have related is the cover system.



Gears 3 is more or less the same game as before, despite what everyone claims it is. The base game is pretty much the previous titles. Of course the new modes are added and the story is different but it's over hyped in my opinion.



So as you asked:

Gameplay: Deus Ex

Graphics: Both

Re-playability: Deus Ex

Fun-ability: Deus Ex

Coolness: Deus Ex



Seriously it's pretty damn fun to figure new things out.. of course G3 is going to be popular because of the multiplayer, but I guess I'm being a bit biased on my choices. Overall though, pick what you think YOU'LL enjoy the most.



One key point: You're trying to compare two different game styles



Gears is bloody as hell and is a 3rd Person Cover based game

Deus Ex is mainly First Person with 3rd Person Cover elements



With all this said: I'm not a fan boy by any means, I just see when a game is quite overrated
I have to point out something. I have enjoyed both, but because I have more of a past with Deus Ex, I chose that one. But like I said before they're both great games, it's all up to you on what you think will be the better buy. I'd get HR right now and wait for G3 to go down a bit. So you're welcome

Report Abuse

Gears of War 3 or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
I'm borrowing it from my friend many months later and WOOOOOOOWWW amazing game as I thought. Surprisingly LOOOOONNNNGGG as all hell which I just adore.

Report Abuse


get Deus Ex: HR seeing as u could not bother to finish the other 2 GoW games



none of them play like CoD



DE:HR is more like ME.



Warhammer 40k Space Marine vs GoW3 is the question tho, ppl say Warhammer is a ripoff of GoW but its the other way round seeing as Warhammer is like 20 yrs old but both games are awesome, just get them all over time, dnt need them all at once or dnt need to get 1 or the other.Gears of War 3 or Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is extreme! The system is very easy to understand, with meaningful options, and you will end up with a character that supports your game play style after only a few missions worth of xp. The Hacking is a neat little sub game that you can easily master and it is so well integrated that you will find yourself looking for things to hack around every turn.
In my opinion, you should get Gears of War 3. The all new Horde 2.0 looks totally sick. You team up with 5 gears and there is also new features to it. Such as the laser barriers. I think Deus Ex looks ok, but not really my stle. The online multiplayer in Gears of War has also improved since GoW2. ---Sweatshirt Boiz 4ever
you *********

No comments:

Post a Comment