Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why is Deus Ex Human Revolution running so slow?

I just bought Deus Ex HR the other day for my new pc. When I booted it, I found that the menu runs incredibly slow. The gameplay is also really slow. My specs are AMD Fx-6100 3.3GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX560 2Gb, and 8Gb of ram. I can run GTAIV and Dead Space 2 on highest graphics, but I can barely run Deus Ex HR on lowest. I had no background programs running. I am also on steam, so I know I have all the updates. I also just made sure that my graphics drivers are up to date. Anyone know why its running slow?Why is Deus Ex Human Revolution running so slow?
Very odd. Right click on DEHR on the steam client and verify the files. Right away it seems like its your drivers to me. DL a driver sweeper, and do a fresh install. Could be a hardware/video card issue as well, try a larger array of games and really crank up all the settings.



Check the settings too, make sure 3d or something isn't on.



Hit Ctrl alt del, go to processes and make sure you see 6 boxes for your CPU just to be sure your CPU is functioning correctly. I once overdrive for my amd processor and only one core was working haha

No comments:

Post a Comment