Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can anyone help me troubleshoot Deus Ex Invisible War on my PC

The problem I'm having is when I start the game it gets to the load screen and then crashes back to my desk top, I have all the necessary specs. but I do have Win Vista, I have changed the compatibility mode to XP w/serv pack 2. I also have the latest patch and it still hasn't worked, my son has similar specs on his PC and Vista and it works for him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Can anyone help me troubleshoot Deus Ex Invisible War on my PC
Do you have a dual-core processor? If you can somehow disable one of the cores, specifically for that game (by using task manager or something), then it might work. For some reason, it doesn't really seem to be compatible with dual-cores.

No comments:

Post a Comment