Friday, March 9, 2012

I have 2 ATI Radeon cards in SLI mode. But it seems games run better when i run them on single card.... why?

I have 2 Radeon 5800 cards. When I run deus ex on a single card it runs smooth no probs. But when I run it on SLI crossfire mode, it seems slightly choppy in frame rate... Pls help why this is happening. I have payed lot of money for my second video card. I hope I didn't waste that money..I have 2 ATI Radeon cards in SLI mode. But it seems games run better when i run them on single card.... why?
What the first guy said.







A lot of cards aren't optimized for Crossfire or SLI.I have 2 ATI Radeon cards in SLI mode. But it seems games run better when i run them on single card.... why?
Because some games aren't properly optimized for SLI/Crossfire mode (ATI's is called Crossfire, Nvidia is SLI). The only thing you can really do is hope for a patch/driver update.



Also make sure you download the proper CrossfireX Application Profiles which has optimizations for various games. You can download them here: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment