Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rage, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3 or Crysis 2 ?

what should i buy, what's better ?Rage, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3 or Crysis 2 ?
Its Simple

Long Single Player Campaign - Rage

Multiplayer - Battlefield 3

Multiplayer and Single Player - Crysis 2

FPS RPG - Deux Ex human revolution

its now your choice now

My opinion would be : Battlefield 3 and RageRage, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3 or Crysis 2 ?
Deus Ex if you prefer single player, BF3 if you prefer multiplayer. RAGE has a lot of technical issues on PC and isn't really worth the price on consoles, otherwise it's good if you liked Borderlands I guess. Crysis 2 I haven't played but I don't think the single player or multiplayer could hold up to the others.Rage, Deus Ex, Battlefield 3 or Crysis 2 ?
All 4 are games you shouldn't be missin... for Battlefield 3 and Deus Ex you need a high end graphic card or else you wont get satisfied, rage is just like fallout you have travel, u will find the leader, he will give u a mission and so on... crysis 2 is ok game...



I vote Battlefield 3
Cant say much about Rage%26amp;Crysis2 but Deus Ex and Battlefield 3 are awesome games. If I had to Choose I would go with Battlefield 3 because its multiplayer is the most fun i've had with a fps game in a long time. And its a great game to play with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment