Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Games like Deus Ex, Fallout, etc.?

I am really into the FPS / TPS RPG games like Oblivion and Fallout 3. I have played Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, Mass Effect 1,2 , and Deus Ex 3. I currently have a PS3 and 360, so I was wondering if there were any other games like these ones, preferably in the current gen.Games like Deus Ex, Fallout, etc.?
Dragon Age series

Borderlands

Witcher series

Fable series

Daemon's soulGames like Deus Ex, Fallout, etc.?
off the top of my head i can think of infamous and GTA4. both of them give you choices that determine the outcome of the story and are free roam. otherwise, the DLC for fallout 3 and new vegas should be checked out. oh, and for fallout 3, don't get point lookout.Games like Deus Ex, Fallout, etc.?
Get Borderlands now if you havent
  • greyhound tickets
  • broadview security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment