Friday, March 9, 2012

I can't make deus ex human revolution work?

i've tried everything to run this game but nothing is working, i tried to uninstall and re install, running it through administrator and even tried to run it through the compatibility program but nothing it wont start. i click on the icon and nothing happens and i tried the 2 patches that were available and they keep giving me errors saying that fmodex.dll is missing which i have no idea what is it.

im using windows 7, 8 ram, nvidia grapgic card 500m series with nvidia 280.26 graphic driver and i have tons of other games that are working so no way my laptop is the problem is there any fix for my problem please help me.I can't make deus ex human revolution work?
hi,

http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/fmodex鈥?/a>



You can go to this site...this will help in case of missing or download dll's or errors in dll's..!

and will repair it if it's corrupted.I can't make deus ex human revolution work?
it could possibly be the disk...

try mounting it using a program like daemon tools and running it without the disk. sorry but that's the only idea i could come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment