Friday, March 9, 2012

How would Deus Ex Human Revolution fair on this Laptop?

I know you all are sick of this type of question but i need to know and I ran system requirements lab already and it said i met the minimum, BUT ive had a few really bad run ins with that website. I have an AMD Phenom II n830 Triple core 2.1ghz, 4 gigs of Ram and a Radeon Mobility 4250 HD. It seems to have low specs but I wanna know what you guys think!How would Deus Ex Human Revolution fair on this Laptop?
On the lowest setting and it'll probably be missing a lot on the graphics end. I don't think it'll be a good gaming experience with your specs.How would Deus Ex Human Revolution fair on this Laptop?
you laptop is bad bro becuase



Radeon Mobility 4250



it will run laggy with missing textures



i have a 3200 radeon its runs laggy



but i have a 6750 and it runs at full setting



the other specs are ok

No comments:

Post a Comment